One of our clients leading household, furniture and sanitary store in Yogyakarta, is expanding its business. They are currently looking for a highly qualified and experienced candidate to join as Learning & Development Manager. The successful candidate should be willing to be placed in Yogyakarta Area.
Area of Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for developing, coordinating, sending, tracking, and reporting employee training programs and reporting directly to the Former HR Manager.
2. He is responsible to plan leadership training for the relevant department so that the training can run in a scheduled manner and per the targets expected by the company.
3. Manage talent development and create competency models within assigned companies that focus on the critical roles for business success.
4. Organise training activities for employees to ensure that the company's employees comply with the company's competency standards and job descriptions.
5. Conduct a talent development needs analysis in coordination with senior leaders in developing and initiating a training plan aligned with the overall strategic plan.
6. Design, develop and manage innovative solutions and programs to address training, development, and talent engagement needs throughout training and plan and facilitate various talent development projects and encourage strategic initiatives that are in line with the company's growth strategy.
7. Evaluating each training program and activity carried out to analyse the benefits of the training, including making improvements that can use for incoming training.
8. Plan and prepare a budget for employee training programs so that all training implementation runs in a planned and neat manner according to procedures and targets.
Qualification & Requirements :
- Minimal Bachelor's Degree in any Fields.
- At least five years of working experience in the same field.
- Experienced in using analytics tools (TNA) and generating data for reporting.
- Have a strong understanding of the organisation's objectives and create training programs aligned with these objectives.
- Experienced in plan, design and handle Learning and Development concept.
- Skilled at making creative presentation materials.
- Have interpersonal and intrapersonal skill.
- Skilled at tracking budgets and negotiating contracts.
- Capable to think critically and analytically.
- Able to manage and lead a team.
- Willing to work on weekend if needed.