As one of the best-serve and highly experienced companies in Beverage compounder solutions in Indonesia, our client is searching for the best candidates to join as an Accounting & Finance Manager in their company. The company is fully committed to realizing its vision to serve the current dynamic food & beverage service industry. As a qualified Accounting and finance manager, you will be responsible for establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information.
1. Perform accounting, bookkeeping, and administration daily and timely financial closing monthly.
2. Produce financial statements or other financial reports as required by management.
3. Ensure accuracy and appropriateness of monthly and yearly financial statements.
4. Establish process within Accounting and Finance to ensure efficiency and effective closing process
5. Analyze financial impacts of new business cycle/products and ensure the appropriate recordings in financial statements.
6. Assist with Financial Audit to ensure satisfactory audit results and compliance.
7. Develop and document accounting policies, financial processes, and procedures.
8. Make recommendations for improvements as needed.
Qualification & Requirements :
1. Female, max. 40 years old
2. Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
3. Min. 5 years working experience in Accounting, Finance and Tax.
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Highly motivated to meet and exceed expectations.
6. Highly organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
7. Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
8. Strong leadership skills and a motivated self-starter.
9. Having a Brevet A/B certificate is a plus.