As one of the best-serve and highly experienced companies in Beverage compounder solutions in Indonesia, our client is searching for the best candidates to join as a Recruitment & Training Supervisor. The company is fully committed to realizing its vision to serve the current dynamic food & beverage service industry. As a qualified Recruitment & Training Supervisor, you will be responsible for implementing best practices and filling positions promptly, including identifying training centre needs, evaluating training initiatives, and maintaining staff training records.
1. Conducting recruiting, interviews and vetting new staff.
2. Designing and administering training programs.
3. Identifying training needs and provide recommendations on programs and activities.
4. Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training and career growth.
5. Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
Qualification & Requirements :
- Female, with a maximum of 35 years old.
- Minimal Bachelor Degree (S1) from Human Resource Management or Psychology.
- At least five (5) years of working experience in the related field holding the same position.
- Relevant experience in an HR role.
- Experienced in creating training module, including deliver the Training materials.
- Required Skills: Analytical, problem-solving, excellent written and verbal communication, strong leadership & negotiation skill, excellent administrative skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, business management and presentation tools.
- Strong attention to detail, good discipline and attitude, well organized.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and in a team working environment.
- Able to handle and work under pressure to meet all project targets and deadlines.