One of our clients, a well-established manufacturing company specializing in producing supplements, natural healthy food and beverage based on nutraceuticals, is seeking a result-oriented, high quality and experienced candidate to join as Assistant Manager R&D Formulator Cosmetic. The Candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing innovative technology to create Cosmetic formulation. The position will report to the R&D Manager and will be stationed in Jakarta.
• Formulate product prototypes and evaluate them for chemical and physical properties, performance, and stability.
• Develop new formulations for different personal care products, cosmetics and OTCs.
• Improve current formulations of products when needed.
• Research product formulations and properties of raw materials.
• Prepare and provide samples for biological laboratory and field testing for efficacy and safety.
• Establish product specifications and procedures as required for R&D projects.
• Support scale-ups from prototype to commercial manufacture, particularly to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• Obtain process technology and equipment information for production.
• Obtain data and information required for regulatory submissions and patent applications.
• Support on technical service for operations and consumer relations.
• Conduct research and field evaluations on new products.
• Develop new products and improve the functioning of existing products.
• Provide technical and supervisory support within the laboratory and other departments as required.
• Coordinate research and development activities within all organizational departments.
• Develop reports and documents detailing project processes, results and conclusions.
Qualification & Requirement :
• Female with max. 40 years old.
• Min. Bachelor Degree or higher with preferred major in Pharmacy/ Chemistry / Apothecary
• Min 3 years experience as Assistant Manager of RnD.
• Previous experience in the Cosmetic / Beauty Industry is highly preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with project management.
• Ability to translate design concepts.